Biz Stone - poet inside

I've just recieved latest Twitter newsletter, which was writter by Biz Stone ( @biz ).When you recieve such mails you expect usual technical-we-will-rule-the-world tone. Instead, first paragraph just got me stunned:

 

French impressionist Claude Monet said, "I am following Nature without being able to grasp her." Dutch computer scientist Edsger Dijkstra once asked, "Why has elegance found so little following?" More recently, @ladygaga sings "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me." At Twitter, we spend a lot of time thinking about following. In fact, this information network brims with such abundant variety that it helps to have a guide.

 

This was so refreshing. I'd suggest you to follow Twitter newsletter for more wizdom.

 

PS: If Biz Stone ever publishes book of poems , I'd definitely would buy it.

 

 

Bojan Babic

2 comments:

  1. :) writing a book or making movie are equally entrepreneurial as taking startup venture

    ReplyDelete